Minted more than a century ago, Morgan Silver Dollars are a favorite around the world. This set of 20 Morgan Dollars provides you an easy way to add exceptional beauty to your Silver collection.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver for a total Silver weight of 15.47 oz.
- NGC has authenticated and graded these coins as being in Choice Brilliant Uncirculated MS-63 condition.
- Comes in a 30-coin hardwood slab gift box.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 20 Different Morgan Silver Dollar Dates/Mints Set to your cart today!
Dates and mintmarks will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.