This selection of Silver Dollars is an excellent choice to add to your Silver portfolio. Designed by George T. Morgan with dates from 1878-1904, each Morgan Silver Dollar contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint carry an 'S' mintmark on the Reverse below the wreath.
- Coins from the New Orleans Mint carry an 'O' mintmark on the Reverse below the wreath.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not carry a mintmark.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add these certified Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
20 different dates and/or mintmarks on these coins will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
PCGS has authenticated and graded these coins as being in Near-Gem Brilliant Uncirculated MS-64 condition. A free PCGS box is included with this item.
Silver Dollar-- why buy U.S. Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver Dollars for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||15.47 troy oz|