|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|
This 2009 1 oz Silver Libertad from Mexico has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being in MS-69 condition adding value to the .999 fine Silver bullion content.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Display your Silver Libertad in style by choosing from our large selection of presentation boxes.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2009 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin in MS-69 condition to your cart today!