Beautiful coin featuring a cattle dog.
The third release in the Working Dog five-coin series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 3,000 coins worldwide.
- The coin is housed in a presentation case and customized shipper, also accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features an adult Australian Cattle Dog and a puppy in color, set against background silhouettes of rural scenery, as well as a decorative pattern of paw prints, designed by Natasha Muhl.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coin and capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today.
The iconic Australian Cattle Dog is a herding dog developed for droving cattle over long distances. A courageous and tireless worker, the Australian Cattle Dog is an intelligent and athletic companion and a loving family pet. The dogs motivate reluctant sheep by nipping at their heels, hence the breed’s affectionate nickname, “Red Heeler” or “Blue Heeler.”