|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
First year of issue! Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins are considered some of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world and appeal to both investors and collectors for their beauty and purity. This is the inaugural issue of this beloved Gold coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Maple in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 1979 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf to your cart today.