As low as $0.89 per round over spot!
This Silver round shares its design with one of the most recognized coins in American history: the Mercury Dime. These fractional rounds are a great way to own .999 fine Silver at a lower price point!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come protective plastic flips. Multiples of 50 come in plastic tubes.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Adapted from Adolph Weinman’s depiction of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap, a classic Western symbol of liberty and freedom, with its wings intended to symbolize freedom of thought.
- Reverse: A fasces juxtaposed with an olive branch, intended to symbolize America's readiness for war combined with its desire for peace.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
The design on this 1/10 oz Silver Mercury Dime round is a great way to add fractional Silver to your investment portfolio with a touch of beauty. Add this APMEX (Mercury Dime) 1/10 oz Silver round to your cart today!
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Golden State Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Golden State Mint|