|Mint Mark:||Golden State Mint|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Golden State Mint|
As low as $0.84 per round over spot!
This Silver round shares its design with one of the most recognized coins in American history: the Mercury Dime. These fractional rounds are a great way to own .999 fine Silver at a lower price point!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come protective plastic flips. Multiples of 50 come in plastic tubes.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Adapted from Adolph Weinman’s depiction of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap, a classic Western symbol of liberty and freedom, with its wings intended to symbolize freedom of thought.
- Reverse: A fasces juxtaposed with an olive branch, intended to symbolize America's readiness for war combined with its desire for peace.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
The design on this 1/10 oz Silver Mercury Dime round is a great way to add fractional Silver to your investment portfolio with a touch of beauty. Add this APMEX (Mercury Dime) 1/10 oz Silver round to your cart today!