As low as $0.67 per round over spot!
This item is on a slight delay. We expect to be able to ship these on or around August 28.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come protective plastic flips. Multiples may come in a plastic tube.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Adapted from Adolph Weinman’s depiction of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap, a classic Western symbol of liberty and freedom, with its wings intended to symbolize freedom of thought.
- Reverse: A fasces juxtaposed with an olive branch, intended to symbolize America's readiness for war combined with its desire for peace.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
The design on this 1/10 oz Silver Mercury Dime round is a great way to add fractional Silver to your investment portfolio with a touch of beauty. Add this APMEX (Mercury Dime) 1/10 oz Silver round to your cart today!
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|