|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Golden State Mint|
As low as $1.09 per round over spot!
This fractional Silver round depicts the same proud Liberty used on the Standing Liberty Quarter from 1916-1930, and features a reeded edge. These rounds allow for an easy way to own a classic American design in .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins comes protective plastic flips. Multiples may come in a plastic tube.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Adapted from Hermon A. MacNeil's depiction of Lady Liberty holding a shield and an olive branch, desiring peace but ready to defend her country.
- Reverse: An eagle flying from left to right with "American Precious Metals Exchange" above and the round's weight below.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
The design on this 1/4 oz Silver round is a great way to add fractional Silver to your investment portfolio with a touch of beauty. Add this APMEX 1/4 oz Silver (Standing Liberty Quarter) round to your cart today!