As low as $0.84 per round over spot!
This fractional Silver round depicts the same proud Liberty used on the Standing Liberty Quarter from 1916-1930, and features a reeded edge. These rounds allow for an easy way to own a classic American design in .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins comes protective plastic flips. Multiples may come in a plastic tube.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Adapted from Hermon A. MacNeil's depiction of Lady Liberty holding a shield and an olive branch, desiring peace but ready to defend her country.
- Reverse: An eagle flying from left to right with "American Precious Metals Exchange" above and the round's weight below.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
The design on this 1/4 oz Silver round is a great way to add fractional Silver to your investment portfolio with a touch of beauty. Add this APMEX 1/4 oz Silver (Standing Liberty Quarter) round to your cart today!
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Golden State Mint|