As low as $1.09 per round over spot!
This 1/2 oz Silver round takes its design from one of the most beloved coins in American history: the Walking Liberty Half Dollar. Produced in .999 fine Silver, these fractional rounds are an affordable way to invest in quality Silver bullion.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective plastic flips. Multiples may come in a plastic tube.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Adapted from Adolph A. Weinman’s classic 1916 design of Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, carrying branches of laurel and oak, symbolizing both civil and military glory.
- Reverse: An eagle perched atop a rock, his wings spread in preparation for flight.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Protect your Walking Liberty half dollar Silver round in style by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
Fractional Silver is an easy way to add Silver to your investment portfolio at a lower cost. Add this APMEX 1/2 oz Silver (Walking Liberty Half-Dollar) round to your cart today!
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Golden State Mint|