Each Platinum American Eagle contains .9995 fine Platinum, giving bullion value to the collectible designs that change yearly. This coin has been graded a perfect PF-70 by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum, minted in beautiful proof finish.
- Certified a perfect PF-70 by NGC, and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An engraving inspired by the Daniel Chester French sculpture titled "America" outside the U.S. Customs House in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Proof Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!