Part of Mexico's Pre-Columbian Collection, this 1 oz Silver Proof coin has very limited mintage of only 4,800 coins and depicts a Toltec sculpture of a Jaguar.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms inside a trapezoidal ornamental border, with weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Image of a Toltec carving of a jaguar, with "Mo" mintmark and date to the sides, and denomination below.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your 5 Pesos Jaguar coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
An attractive coin on its own, or as part of a fuller collection of Pre-Columbian commemoratives, or modern Mexican Silver in general. Add this 1998 Mexico Silver 5 Pesos Jaguar coin to your cart today!
Spanning from 1992 to 1998, the Pre-Columbian Collection consisted of six series of coins, each honoring one of the six Pre-Columbian civilizations of South and Central America. Each series was comprised of a variety of Gold and Silver coins in various sizes. The 1998 issues celebrated the Toltec culture, native to what is now southern Mexico.