At more than a century old, Morgan Silver Dollars are a favorite of collectors and investors alike. This listing makes it easy to grow your Morgan Dollar collection, providing 20 certified Morgan Dollars in one hardwood storage box.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver for a total Silver weight of 15.47 oz.
- NGC has authenticated and graded these coins as being in Choice Brilliant Uncirculated MS-64 condition.
- All 20 coins come in a hardwood slab gift box.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 20 Different Morgan Silver Dollar Dates/Mints Set to your cart today!
The 20 different dates and/or mintmarks will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
The Morgan Dollar holds a special place in U.S. coinage as it was the first coin to feature Lady Liberty with an American look, rather than the traditional Greek style. Her cap is adorned with wheat and cotton as a tribute to America's agricultural history.
The image of the eagle was also updated for the Morgan Dollar, showing a proportionally correct eagle with beautifully designed feathers. He carries an olive branch, showing America's desire for peace, and is perched atop a bundle of arrows, signifying America's readiness to defend her borders against attack.
The Morgan Dollar flooded the markets from 1878-1904. Nearly two decades after production halted, the Morgan Dollar was seen again for one year only, in 1921, due to a renewed desire for this iconic, beautiful design.