The grizzly is the second of six coins in the Canadian Wildlife Series, and the Royal Canadian Mint has placed a strict low mintage on them due to their worldwide popularity. With the unprecedented demand of these gorgeous .9999-fine Silver coins, these Grizzly Bear coins have appreciated greatly already!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come packaged in plastic flips, multiples of 25 will come in mint-issued tubes.
- Obverse: The profile of Queen Elizabeth II by Canadian born Susanna Blunt, and the year of issue, 2011.
- Reverse: The reverse has a beautifully designed grizzly bear, with an arctic landscape behind this majestic Canadian predator.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your Grizzly Wildlife Series coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this coin from the incredible Wildlife Series to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|