The Silver Koala series gets even more beautiful with the addition of gilding applied to the koala design. There were just 10,000 of these gilded coins minted, which means they offer even greater collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes with box and certificate of authenticity from the Perth Mint.
- Obverse: Features a gilded mother koala with a baby on a tree branch, designed by Elise Martinson.
- Reverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
With a low mintage of just 10,000, coins the 2011 Koala is a collector's item not to miss. Add the 2011 Gilded Silver Koala to your cart today!
Silver Australian Koalas -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver Koalas are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy Silver Australian Koalas for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|