Collector’s Universe raised some $42,000 for members of the NYFD and their families via the Uniformed Fire Fighters Association Widows and Children's Fund through the sale of these coins.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Gem Uncirculated condition of the coin.
- The World Trade Center label guarantees that this coin was pulled from the vaults of the world trade center after 9/11.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your 1/10 oz Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle has become the most popular Gold coin in the United States for its iconic design. Add this 2001 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!