The second release of the Great Warriors four-coin Series features the Viking.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 Silver in flawless Proof finish.
- This coin comes to you enclosed in a case with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a Viking warrior gripping a Dane Axe in both hands. The weapon's forged heads are decorated to denote the user's wealth and status, design by Wade Robinson.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this Great Warriors Viking coin to your cart today!
Vikings wore woolen shirts and long cloth trousers with leather hobnailed boots. In battle they wore iron helmets, which in contrast to popular belief did not have horns. Wealthy Viking warriors could also afford a chain mail shirt, which would have been extremely labor-intensive to make.