The 150th anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence was the occasion for this $2.50 Gold Coin.
- Contains .1209 oz of Gold
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 46,019 coins.
- Obverse: Features a standing female figure symbolic of Liberty, holding in one hand a scroll representing the Declaration of Independence and in the other the Torch of Freedom.
- Reverse: Bears a representation of Independence Hall in Philadelphia.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your Sesquicentennial of American Independence in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1926 Gold historical coin to your cart today!