This key date Proof Silver Eagle is the lowest mintage regular-issue coin of the series. Certified by PCGS as a perfect PR-70 example, this coin will make a wonderful addition to any collection of Proof Silver Eagles or modern rarities.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The 1994-P is one of the tougher of a competitive PCGS Registry Set, with only 720 examples certified as a perfect 70, second in scarcity only to the 1995-W.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Key Date with a mintage of 372,168 coins.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Displays a heraldic eagle below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, with the added value of prestigious key-date status and PCGS certification - add this certified 1994-P Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|