|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
This key date Proof Silver Eagle is the lowest mintage regular-issue coin of the series. Certified by PCGS as a perfect PR-70 example, this coin will make a wonderful addition to any collection of Proof Silver Eagles or modern rarities.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The 1994-P is one of the tougher of a competitive PCGS Registry Set, with only 720 examples certified as a perfect 70, second in scarcity only to the 1995-W.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Key Date with a mintage of 372,168 coins.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Displays a heraldic eagle below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, with the added value of prestigious key-date status and PCGS certification - add this certified 1994-P Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!