This Silver American Eagle coin has added collectible appeal on top of its inherent .999 fine Silver beauty. Featuring a beloved design, the coin saw instant popularity upon its 1986 release.
- 1987 is the second year of issue of the proof Silver Eagle.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with collectible value. Add this certified 1987 Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!