|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
These low mintage Gold Buffalos display the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark and come from the only year fractional Gold Buffalos were produced. Additionally, each of these has been guaranteed a perfect 70 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Purchase America's premier Gold coin today!