These low mintage Gold Buffalos display the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark and come from the only year fractional Gold Buffalos were produced. Additionally, each of these has been guaranteed a perfect 70 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Purchase America's premier Gold coin today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|