This 2008-W 1/4 oz Gold buffalo has a low mintage of only 13,125 coins. 2008 was the only year that fractional Gold Buffalos were minted!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 13,125 coins.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile, originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this beautiful 1/4 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!