|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The 2010 1 oz Somalian Silver Elephant Coin in the African Wildlife Coin Series appeals to coin collectors all over the world for its depiction of one of the most fascinating animals found in Africa: the elephant.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a majestic elephant wading through the water.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2010 Silver Somalian Elephant to your cart today! The 2010 1 oz Somalian Silver Elephant Coin in the African Wildlife Coin Series appeals to coin collectors all over the world for its depiction of one of the most fascinating animals found in Africa: the elephant. Minted in Germany, the Silver Elephant Coin has a denomination of 100 shillings and is struck in .999-fine Silver.
Buy Silver Elephant Coins to add to your Silver coin collection. APMEX makes it easy to buy Silver by offering competitive Silver prices on all Silver bullion coins.