Note: These items are on a slight delay. We expect to ship these by 9/30/2016. Because these items are on delay, your entire order will ship upon their arrival.
As low as $1.09 per round over spot!
This beautiful Silver round is patterned after the $2.50 and $5 Indian Head Gold coins minted from 1908 to 1929. This popular incuse, or sunken relief, design is now available in fractional Silver sizes to accommodate any price point.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Profile of a Native American chief in full headdress along with "Liberty" on the top and "1929" on the bottom.
- Reverse: Standing American eagle, the motto "In God We Trust" on the right and "E Pluribus Unum" on the left with the device "Golden State Mint" along the top.
Protect and display your Silver rounds in style by adding an attractive gift box to your order.
This famous Indian Head design is now available in fractional Silver. Add this iconic design to your cart today!