This beautiful set contains all three 1 oz Gold American Eagle coins in Proof, Reverse Proof & Burnished condition with the W mintmark for the West Point Mint.
- Contains a total of 3 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified by PCGS as near perfect 69 with the First Strike label.
- The First Strikes label indicates that PCGS received the coins within the first 30 days of its release from the mint.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, this coin shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
The classic Gold Eagle design gains even more collectibility with the Proof, Reverse Proof & Burnished finish. Add this beautiful Gold American Eagle set to your cart today!