This beautiful set contains all 3 1 oz Gold American Eagle coins in Proof, Reverse Proof & Burnished condition with the W mintmark for the West Point Mint.
- Contains a total of 3 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified by PCGS as near perfect 69 with the First Strike label.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
The classic Gold Eagle design gains even more collectibility with the Proof, Reverse Proof & Burnished finish. Add this beautiful Gold American Eagle set to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||MS-69 & PF-69 (Set)|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||3 troy oz|