Every autumn, the landscape from Manitoba to Nova Scotia is transformed into a stunning canvas of brilliant shades of orange, Gold and red.
The sugar maple is known for its production of maple sugar and syrup, it is one of Canada's best-known exports. This is the seventh in the series of annual colorized Silver Maple Leaf coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a plastic capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 20,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a limb from the Sugar Maple tree with orange colored leaves.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 2007 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple coin to your cart today!