The key date in the Roosevelt Dimes series! Nice coin for a type set.
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a protective plastic flip.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
- Obverse: Depicts the profile of Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- Reverse: Features an olive branch, a torch, and an oak branch, from left to right.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1949-S Brilliant Uncirculated 90% Silver Roosevelt Dime to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.