This 1926-S is an extremely scarce coin because most of them were melted during the Gold recall of 1933. The Gold Reserve Act of 1934 outlawed most ownership of Gold, adding further collectible appeal to this product line.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays at the dawn of a new day.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the San Francisco mint.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the MS-64 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this certified $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!