|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
First year of issue. Sold out at the Perth Mint with a limited mintage of 30,000 coins. The 1 oz Platinum Australian Platypus coin is the Perth Mint's latest release in the Australian Bullion Coin Program.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic capsules.
- Mintage of only 30,000 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II and the denomination.
- Reverse: Iconic symbol of Australia illustrated in its underwater home, surrounded by the coin's weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by the Australian Mint.
Protect your Platinum Platypus in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Platinum is a great way to diversify any investment portfolio. Add this 2011 1 oz Australian Platinum Platypus coin to your cart today!