Slightly off quality with great value! 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagles scratched, nicked, circulated, ugly, etc...
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Platinum weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Coins in this listing contain abrasions.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $10 face value are also shown.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Platinum American Eagle quickly became the most popular Platinum bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1997. Add this 1/10 oz Platinum Eagle to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choosing and are determined by stock on hand.