This Trade Dollar is graded Mint State-63 by PCGS and is a tough date in Mint State. The U.S. Trade dollar was created in hopes it would replace Spanish dollars used in American trade in Asia.
- Contains .7874 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition.
- Mintage of 2,549,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty seated upon a bale of merchandise, with a foundation of “In God We Trust,” with a ribbon in her left hand inscribed “Liberty” and a bundle of wheat behind her as she sits next to coastal waters.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle clutching three arrows and an olive branch with its wings outstretched.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect your Trade Dollars by adding a protective presentation box to your order.
The Trade Dollar remains highly collectible due to its uniqueness and Silver content. Add this 1874-S Trade Dollar to your cart today!