Issued by the island nation of Tonga to commemorate the Summer Olympics in Seoul, Korea.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Individual coins are presented in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts King Tupou IV of Tonga.
- Reverse: Features an Olympic shot putter.
- Legal tender coin of Tonga issued by the Pobjoy Mint.
Protect and display your Palladium coin by adding a protective capsule to your order.
Add this rare beauty to your holdings today!
These beautiful coins were produced to commemorate the 1988 Olympics in Seoul, Korea.
Palladium is one of the rarest metals on earth, about 15 times rarer than Platinum and 30 times rarer than Gold.