The Platinum American Eagle features one of the most recognizable images in all coinage: the Statue of Liberty. Each of these coins has been graded a perfect PR-70 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Designed by Donna Weaver showing an American bald eagle perched by a heraldic shield with symbol representing American strength and beauty.
- Features the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Platinum Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful designs in all of American coinage. Add this 2005-W 1 oz Platinum Eagle to your cart today!