On proof coins, the raised devices, such as the letters, are frosted and the fields are in deep mirror contrast to the frosted device. On a reverse proof, however, the fields are frosted and the devices are polished to a deep mirror finish.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American bald eagle with a shield on its chest is featured representing the Executive Branch of government. The "W" West Point mintmark is also visible.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Reverse Proof Platinum Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Platinum Eagle design, with their elegant mirrorlike finish. Add this 2007 1/2 oz Reverse Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!