|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
The 6th coin of the United States America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin™ Program features Gettysburg National Military Park in Pennsylvania. Each America the Beautiful coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver!
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of just 126,700 coins.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 will be delivered in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust, and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Depicts the 72nd Pennsylvania Infantry Monument, which is located on the battle line of the Union Army at Cementery Rdige. Inscriptions are "Gettysburg," "Pennsylvania," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- The incused edge is engraved with the weight and purity of the coin.
The popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series has captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this great looking 5 oz Gettysburg ATB coin to your collection today!
The Battle of Gettysburg, the Union victory in the summer of 1863 that ended General Robert E. Lee's second and most ambitious invasion of the North, was a turning point in the Civil War. Often referred to as the "High Water mark of the Rebellion," it was among the war's bloodiest battles, with 51,000 casualties.