|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
The 6th coin of the United States America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin™ Program features Gettysburg National Military Park in Pennsylvania. Each America the Beautiful coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver!
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of just 126,700 coins.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 will be delivered in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust, and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: "Gettysburg," "Pennsylvania," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- The incused edge is engraved with the weight and purity of the coin.
The popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series has captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this great looking 5 oz Gettysburg ATB coin to your collection today!