Low mintage of only 5,942 coins. This patriotic coin features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's popular Platinum American Eagle.
- Contains 1/2 oz .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect Proof-70 condition of the coin.
- Low mintage of only 5,942 coins.
- Obverse: Features the strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Depicts an American bald eagle perched on a heraldic shield with symbols representing America’s strength and beauty. The weight, purity, face value and West Point Mint's "W" mintmark are also shown.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a half ounce of Platinum and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Platinum American Eagle is the most popular Platinum coin in the United States. Add this 2005-W 1/2 oz Platinum Eagle to your cart today!