This 2004-W 1/4 oz proof platinum eagle, graded a perfect PR-70 by PCGS, has a low mintage of only 5,193 coins adding collectibility on top of the bullion value!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Mintage of only 5,193 coins.
- Certified as Proof-70 Deep Cameo by PCGS.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Engraving inspired by the Daniel Chester French sculpture titled "America" outside the U.S. Customs House in New York City with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $25 face value are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The U.S. Platinum Eagle is one of the world's favorite Platinum bullion products. Add this beautiful 1/4 oz Proof Platinum Eagle to your cart today!