|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
Each of these patriotic coins features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty. Fractional Platinum American Eagles are an excellent way to enhance your investment portfolio.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Encapsulated by PCGS and guaranteed to be of perfect 70 quality.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Bald eagle flying above Southeastern Wetlands and an alligator crawling in a swamp.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Proof Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design.
Add this 1999-W 1/10 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!