Fractional Gold Eagles combine the elegance of Augustus Saint-Gaudens' famed 1907 design with the lower price point of fractional Gold. This example has been guaranteed a perfect 70 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- The Philadelphia Mint's "P" mintmark appears to the right.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a nice presentation box to your order.
Containing 1/4 oz of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 1993-P 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!