This vintage coin is a great investment for those wanting to own a coin that circulated in the U.S. more than a century ago! Type-2 coins include the motto "In God We Trust" above the eagle.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1866-1876.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Carson City, Denver, New Orleans or San Francisco.
Protect your Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Dates and mint marks on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.