This 1 oz coin, struck in .9999 fine Gold, is crafted by the Holy Land Mint and has a face value of 20 New Sheqalim.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in an original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Tower of David. This ancient citadel was built during the 2nd Century B.C.E. to help guard the old walled city.
- Reverse: A design of a roaring lion, symbolic of Jerusalem and the Kingdom of Judah.
- Crafted by The Holy Land Mint with a face value of 20 New Sheqalim.
Each of the Holy Land Mint's products holds a uniquely historic legacy that is complimented by their renowned reputation for the highest quality coins and rounds. Add this 2010 1 oz Gold Tower of David BU coin to your cart today!
With a limited mintage of only 3,600 pieces, the Tower of David bullion coin is now sold out at the Holy Land Mint. Own a piece of history and help relive the past, preserve the present, and ensure the future. Package comes with original box & certificate of authenticity.