As part of the Royal Canadian Mint's tribute to the Chinese lunar years, these issues are cutting-edge with holographic designs of the animals they represent.
- Contains 11.84 grams of 0.75 fine Gold, totaling 0.2757 oz of pure Gold.
- Comes packaged in a clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 6,888 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Holographic design of a horse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this $150 Gold Horse coin to your cart today!
People born in the Year of the Horse (1906, 1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002 and 2014) are said to be cheerful, popular, quick-witted, changeable, earthy, perceptive, talkative, agile, magnetic, intelligent, astute, flexible and open-minded. On the negative side, the horse can sometimes also be fickle, arrogant, childish, anxious, rude, gullible or stubborn.