|Mint Mark:||D - Denver|
|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|
A nice and fully lustrous coin housed in a PCGS holder that would compliment any high grade Saint set. Low mintage of only 393,500 coins. Only 5 graded higher by PCGS.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and "TWENTY DOLLARS" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Denver.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Gem Brilliant Mint State-65 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!