This coin commemorates the 400th anniversary of the settlement of Jamestown, Va. Jamestown was also honored on the 2000 Virginia statehood quarter dollar.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features three faces of diversity, to represent the three cultures that came together at Jamestown.
- Reverse: Depicts three ships: Susan Constant, Godspeed and Discovery.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Jamestown 400th Anniversary $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this historical coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|