This commemorative half dollar was issued to mark the recovery of the bald eagle and the 35th anniversary of the Endangered Species Act of 1973. This issue is one of just 382 coins graded a perfect Proof 70 by PCGS.
- This product contains no Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the Proof 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features two eaglets and an egg in an eagle’s nest.
- Reverse: Image of the bald eagle Challenger, a non-releasable bald eagle who has been trained to fly free at major events during the National Anthem, with an American flag in background.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your certified bald eagle coin by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
This beautiful commemorative coin would make a perfect gift or collectible. Add this certified 2008 Bald Eagle Half Dollar to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|