This beautiful proof set was issued by the Royal Hawaiian Mint in 1993 to commemorate King Kamehameha I.
- Contains 1.9 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in the original display case and numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 400 sets.
- Obverse: Depicts of the bronze statue of King Kamehameha I, which stands across from the Iolani Palace in Honolulu.
- Reverse: Depicts a Hawaiian Two-Masted WA'A Peleleu war canoe with a royal war mask at left and Koa war club at right, Royal Hawaiian center with the Kahili and 2 crossed paddles.
These limited edition set are quite scarce and rarely available, which makes for a nice addition to any collection. Each set is made from pure California Gold, which adds to the rich and storied history. Add this beautiful set to your cart today!