Gold Mexican Libertads are popular around the world for their classic Mexican imagery and .999 fine Gold content. The Proof Gold Libertads gain added appeal with an exceptional finish that makes the design truly shine.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective capsules.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a display box to your order.
This magnificent Proof 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2011 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!