|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|
This magnificent fractional Proof Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in an original mint capsule.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 2011 1/10 oz Proof Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!