|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|
Fractional Gold Libertads offer the iconic imagery of the Mexican Libertad series at a lower price point than larger sizes. Each of these coins contains .999 fine Gold and comes to you in a beautiful Proof finish, allowing the design to truly shine.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
This magnificent Proof Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2011 1/20 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!