Series 1934-A $500 Federal Reserve Note from the Chicago district. Great note for a high denomination currency set!
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note comes housed in an inert Mylar currency holder by PMG.
- Lightly circulated $500 note from Series 1934-A certified Very Fine-30.
- Notated for having a Corner Tear that does not detract from the overall appearance.
- Last printed in 1945 and features a portrait of President William McKinley.
Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years. Add this 1934-A $500 Federal Reserve Note from Chicago to your cart today!
Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2202-G.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Grade:||Very Fine - 30|
|Mint Mark:||G - Chicago|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|