|Grade:||Very Fine - 30|
|Mint Mark:||G - Chicago|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|
Series 1934-A $500 Federal Reserve Note from the Chicago district. Great note for a high denomination currency set!
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note comes housed in an inert Mylar currency holder by PMG.
- Lightly circulated $500 note from Series 1934-A certified Very Fine-30.
- Notated for having a Corner Tear that does not detract from the overall appearance.
- Last printed in 1945 and features a portrait of President William McKinley.
Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years. Add this 1934-A $500 Federal Reserve Note from Chicago to your cart today!
Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2202-G.